This pasta dish is perfect for a cold, gloomy Winters day. It only takes 15 minutes to make and is so good. I have also tried this recipe with cream cheese and sprinkled some spring onion for extra bite.
Serves two people.
What do you need?
- 170g (6 ounces) Gluten-free pasta
- 170g ( 6 ounces) Mushrooms
- 200 ml (7 fl oz) creme fresh
- 85g (3 ounces) Spinach
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Salt & Pepper
What do you do?
- Cook the pasta for ten minutes or per manufacturer’s instructions. Then drain.
- In a frying pan fry the mushrooms in a little butter or oil.
- Add in the creme fresh.
- Add the spinach leaves, nutmeg and salt, and pepper to taste.
- Mix together and serve with garlic bread and salad.