A delicious gluten-free sausage tray bake that is as quick to make as it is quick to enjoy!
What do you need?
- Gluten-free sausages ( I normally go for 3 sausages per person ).
- 2 small red onions quartered.
- 1 small white onion.
- 1 red pepper chopped and de-seeded.
- 1 yellow or orange pepper chopped and de-seeded.
- small baby new baby potatoes.
- 1 whole fennel bulb.
- 1 tbsp mixed grain mustard.
- Garlic clove.
- 250 ml chicken stock ( 100 ml can be cider).
- Make sure baking tray can take 250 ml of liquid.
What do you do?
- Pre-heat oven to gas 6 200 c.
- Roast sausages and baby potatoes in a little oil for 15 mins.
- Chop the onions into quarters.
- Chop peppers and de-seed, cut into quarters. Same with the fennel.
- Mix the mustard with a crushed garlic clove and some oil.
- Mix 250 ml of chicken stock and cider if using.
- Add vegetables, mustard mix and stock to sausages and potatoes when the 15 minutes has passed.
- Bake for a further 35-40 minutes.
- Serve with fresh parsley.