Gluten-Free Lemon And Lime Cheesecake Recipe
This Gluten Free Lemon and Lime Cheesecake is very rich and indulgent, a lovely way to finish off a summer BBQ party.
Thank you to my friend Susan for sharing this very naughty but nice recipe. It takes around two hours to make and is very easy.
Gluten Free Lemon And Lime Cheesecake recipe
Ingredients – What do you need?
- 200g or 7oz gluten-free digestive biscuits
- 100g or 3.5oz melted butter
- 1 x 300g tub of cream cheese
- 1 x 450g tin of condensed milk
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lime
Instructions – What do you do?
- Crush the digestive biscuits into crumbs and mix with the melted butter.
- Push the crumb mixture into a 20inch round cake tin. I use one with a removable bottom.
- The mixture should resealable wet sand. Leave to set for about an hour in the fridge.
- Mix together the cream cheese and condensed milk.
- Zest and juice both the lemon and half lime add to cream cheese mixture. Hold some of the zest back.
- Add cream mixture to the biscuit base. Decorate with the rest of the lemon and lime zest.
- Put the cheesecake into the fridge for a further hour or until it has set.
- I serve my cheesecake with blueberries. Enjoy.