These muffins are delicious so moist and light with a lovely crunch from the seeds. They are best eaten on the day they are made, either for breakfast or as a snack with a cuppa.
They also make a lovely edible present packed in a pretty basket or tin.
The recipe makes 6-7 muffins.
What do you need?
- 125 g gluten-free self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50 g brown sugar
- 50 g blueberries
- 2 Fl oz vegetable oil
- 1 banana mashed
- 1 medium egg
- 50 ml milk
What do you do ?…
- Heat oven to 180 c or Gas 4.
- In a bowl mix together flour, baking powder, sugar and blueberries.
- In a jug beat an egg, add to the milk and stir into flour mixture.
- Mash a banana and add that too.
- Divide the mixture into 6-7 muffin cases and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Eat as soon as cool enough!!