This dish is so easy to make as you cook it all in one pot.
Low on effort, washing up and great on taste. I often pull this one out if friends are coming to dinner. It is colourful, tasty and good for a social gathering as everyone can help themselves.
Extra potatoes can be roasted in a separate tin if needed.
What do you need?
- Free range chicken drumsticks and thighs ( I tend to do three pieces per person).
- Chorizo sausage chopped.
- New baby potatoes cut in half.
- 2 small red onions quartered.
- 1-2 oranges.
- Sprinkle of olive oil.
- Salt & Pepper.
- Serve with a crispy green salad and garlic bread.
What do you do?
- Preheat oven, gas 6 or 200 c.
- Arrange the chicken into the bottom of the pot, then add chopped Chorizo.
- Drop the baby potatoes and the quartered red onion in between the meat.
- Cut up the oranges and lay them over the top of the meat.
- Sprinkle with some olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven gas 6 or 200 c for 45-50 minutes. Make sure chicken is well cooked, the juices should run clear when ready…
- Enjoy !!
If you enjoyed this recipe let us know and share.