Gluten Free Easter Cake Recipe
This cake is really naughty but ever so nice, great for those with a sweet tooth!
Make sure you leave it out of the fridge before you want to eat it otherwise it can become really hard.
I sometimes have some single cream with it too. You can decorate however you wish, I love the yellow chicks and yet more chocolate eggs that my mum has put on our lovely picture.
Serves 6- 8 people, depending on how big you serve your slices.
What do you need?
- 2 tbs golden syrup
- 55g (2 ounces)butter
- 1 bar gluten-free cooking chocolate
- ½ packet gluten-free digestives
- ½ packet gluten-free ginger biscuits
- Melted white chocolate and strawberries to decorate.
What do you do?
- Bash up all biscuits together and place them into a bowl.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water.
- Add the golden syrup, melted butter, and chocolate to the bashed up biscuits.
- Mix all ingredients together well and put into a round 7-inch cake tin.
- Put the mixture in the fridge for about an hour to harden.
- Decorate, however, you wish.